- So I actually put effort into my outfit today - not just my usual yoga pants and Northface (basic bitch here) - but a skirt and a really nice red lace shirt, and the HOTTEST teacher at my school said I looked pretty. I almost started hyperventilating, seriously. Now I'm picturing one of those forbidden student/teacher relationships and our future children. This is what happens when I try to look nice.
I’m reading Divergent and I just found out that Tris dies in the last book. Like that seriously just ruined the series for me… I mean, Suzanne Collins didn’t kill Katniss!
I’m a part of so many fandoms that I can’t even think straight anymore.
Why can’t celebrities fall for normal people? Like, hello, there’s like 6 billion people in the world, but they all pick another celebrity. It’s not fair.
Is it just me, or do the boys always look so god damn classy while having the time of their lives?
I wish I could do that. It’s either classy and boring, or ratchet and time of my life. There is NO in between.
I think I may have done something like this before?… Or it’s just my imagination. Either way, I’ll try to find some time for it, but at the moment I’m waiting for my new computer to arrive. So it might be awhile.
i’m so possessive over people but like a quiet possessive because i dont want to be clingy so i kinda just angrily stare at people from afar
It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt ‘cause I missed my mouth in general.
i miss the generations when a guy had to ask a girl out by asking her parents, where a girl could just be beautiful in a tshirt, where bubonic plagues decimated villages across europe and left a third of the population dead
- Jay: Jay was late to your ultrasound...again. Normally he would arrive just as you were leaving the building, but this time he burst through the door just in time to see your first child growing inside of you on the monitor. "Would you like to know the sex?" the doctor asked. "No!" you screamed at the same time Jay screamed a loud (and quite girlish) "Yes!" One look at his face and you caved, telling the doctor you'd like to know if the child's a boy or girl. "Mr. and Mrs. McGuiness, you are looking at your strong, healthy baby boy." Long story short, Jay burst into tears right in front of the doctor, shouting out random names for your son.
- Max: Max was right by your side for the duration of your pregnancy, and the ultrasounds were no exception. Both of you were weary of complications since you had suffered more miscarriages than you could count in the past few years. You didn't care what your child looked like or whether it was a boy or a girl. You and Max only wanted a healthy child to be delivered in a few short weeks. Max was the first to break the silence once the doctor was finished looking at the monitor. "How's it looking?" The doctor smiled. "She's completely healthy and ready to come into the world any day now." When the doctor left the two of you alone to collect your thoughts Max embraced you as tightly as he could with your round belly. "We did it. We're finally going to be a proper family."
- Nathan: You and Nathan were young when you first got pregnant, so he was nervous about becoming a father in a few short months. The reality of the situation didn't really hit him until an ultrasound in the very middle of your pregnancy. His eyes were glued to the screen as the doctor pointed out where your baby's legs were, how it's fingers were curled and making a fist, and how it was sucking on it's thumb. Nathan was awestruck. "Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked in a quiet voice. "What do you think, Mr. Sykes?" "A little girl," he whispered. The doctor smiled and nodded, still pointing out small things on the baby. Nathan looked at you with a wide smile. "We're going to have a little girl," he said happily. Then his frown disappeared. "We're going to have a little girl," he repeated, more darkly this time. "We're going to have to lock her in her room and ground her from boys." All you did was laugh as he started on a rant about boys and their intentions.
- Siva: Siva wasn't able to physically be with you for your first ultrasound, seeing as he and the boys were in the middle of their world tour, but that didn't stop him from being with you via video chat. He locked himself in his suite during the appointment so none of the boys would interrupt and he even made sure to tell management he wasn't to be bothered under any circumstance. The doctor didn't even have to say anything before Siva said, "We're having twins?" The doctor nodded. "Girls," she added, pointing out the two separate babies. "They're going to be beautiful. Just like their mother." You smiled and teased, "I'm fine with that as long as they have your beautiful cheek bones."
- Tom: Tom was...well Tom during the ultrasound appointment that would determine the sex of your first baby. There were more than a few inappropriate comments made that your doctor ended up encouraging with his laughter. You, on the other hand, were not pleased. You just wanted to know if your child had certain anatomy or not. Tom wanted to know everything there was to know about the growing process of a fetus. "Thomas, I just want to here the sex of the baby and leave! Stop asking ridiculous questions that I can answer myself!" you snapped. "Jesus Christ, woman! He told us twenty minutes ago that it's a boy. We're you even listening? I even made a comment about you have another Parker pe-" You cut him off. "I get it, Tom. Can we just go home now?" He smiled and winked at you. "You just want my Parker pe-" "Thomas!"
- Author's Note: Max is back! Sort of... I have a job now, so preferences won't be very common to see from me, but I'll try to get a new one up every couple of weeks. Hope that will hold you guys over for a while. Plus, I just ordered a new laptop, so that will also help with more constant preferences from me.... I'm not quite sure what happened to the other girls though?
So, due to my busy schedule, I’ll be going on a somewhat semi-hiatus. Regionals for basketball is starting and track practices begin in a few weeks, so I’m going to be ten times busier than I already am. I’ll try to occasional get on and update you with me terrible humor and maybe reblog some stuff, but I won’t have much time to write any news preferences. I’ll try my hardest but they’ll be scarce from me for the next 2-3 months. Again, I’m so sorry I have to do this, but I’m just gonna have too much going on. Please bare with me, and I hope you guys understand.
- Max, the busy bee.