I’ll add it to the list! (:
Thanks for your request! I will add it to the list (:
Have I mentioned how sorry I am that I haven’t posted anything? Well I’m terribly sorry. I have early practice this week so I should have a few preferences posted then and hopefully a few today. Again… So sorry. - Max
So for the song lyric preferences, I’ve decided to do two:
1. “I’ll fix your broken heart…” from the song Taking Over Me by Lawson
2. “You make me feel like…” from Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars.
I should get one done today, though.
I will be done with this semester in a week and a half, so I hope to post preferences at least every other day. In the mean time, I will be posting either “You pick him up at the airport” or “You surprise him on tour” by tomorrow night!
As always, feel free to request preferences here!
- Siva: "Gosh, I really don't know which one!" Siva continued debating to himself over which one to buy, and it was starting to bother you. "Babe, we've been standing here for quite a while. Can't you just pick one?" He shook his head vigorously, before holding up the options in your face. "I need help, love! It isn't that easy." You shook your head, before responding, "Siva, we've been in the candle shop for almost half an hour. Can't you just-" He turned his back, and started making his way to the cashier. "Excuse me, miss, but which one do you prefer? Since my girlfriend happens to be no help whatsoever." "Really, Siva? Why don't you just buy the both of them if you can't decide." His face brightens up, as if he never thought of that idea. "So there is a brain in that pretty little head of yours, huh?"
- Jay: "Wherever you go, just always remember, that you got a home for now and - nope." "As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we - not quite, Bieber." "I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his - sorry, MJ. Not today." For the three hours into your road trip, Jay has been battling over what song to play, and has rejected nearly every single one. "Just choose a song already, McGuiness," you replied, and laughed when Jay stuck out his tongue. "You know, it's not easy picking a song." "But you've been at it for three hours!" He chuckled, and patted his hand on your thigh. "Calm down love. I'll find on eventually. See, now, the radio just isn't playing anything to my liking, and - You're in control pressing pause on my heartbeat. Someone stole all the air so I can't speak now. I know the chase is on, I feel as though my time has come." When Lighting started playing on the radio, he flashed a charming grin. "See? Now this is better."
- Nathan: "Is this really what you want to do?" He questioned softly, his heartbroken expression looking up at you from the couch. He sighed, and ran his long fingers through his hair in utter frustration. "You can't do this, now, Y/N. I know you don't." The thought of you actually wanting to take a break from the relationship was killing him inside, and all he wanted to do was show you how much you meant to him, but you were refusing. "I don't know, Nathan. It's - it's not that simple. I don't know if I can handle this lifestyle anymore." Paparazzi constantly surrounding you, hate being sent, rumors about cheating and such - it was almost unbearable to you, and leaving was the only way you thought you could escape. He stood up and made his way over, pulling you close and wrapping you in a tight embrace. "I can help you. Don't go. I know that you aren't accustomed to it, but trust me - I'll do anything for you, just please, please don't leave me. I - I'll protect you from anything, just stay." Seeing Nathan's sorrowful expression killed you, and you couldn't leave him in this state. "I'll stay."
- Tom: “I don’t know, Tom… There are quite a lot of people named Jonathan, don’t you think?” Scrolling through the endless page of baby names on the Internet, you and Tom have been debating for quite a while over what to name the baby boy you were conceiving – Tom was going for Jonathan, though you were favoring Matthew. “How about Albert, then,” he responded, looking quite seriously at you. “You’re kidding, right?” His eyes found their way to the ground, and he smiled sheepishly. “I promised Max I’d name a child after him and he promised he would name a child after me.” After a couple of seconds, you burst into a round of laughter, managed to say, “How drunk were you two?” “Very. Jay managed to stay the most sober.” After releasing the left over laughs that you still held, Tom’s face lit up. “Noah! How about Noah?” Giving a small smile, you nodded. “Noah… Thomas? Noah Thomas Parker.” He flashed his toothy grin and put his hands on your swollen stomach. “Hey, Noah Thomas…”
- Max: "I say blue. For City, and because blue is known as a calming color." Max was pushing you into painting your bedroom blue, though you knew he would doing it mainly because of City. "Everything you do has to revolve around football, doesn't it?" It had taken you and Max eight houses until you decided which one to get, and you were fussing over it the entire time. Now, you two were fussing over simply the color of the bedroom. "I say red. I just think it'll look better than blue." Max looked at you as if you had three heads, and he scoffed. "Red? As in United? What has gotten into you lately?" "I just don't want a blue bedroom!" After chuckling, Max decided to end it. He got onto Twitter, asking all the fans for their opinions. Unanimously, they said blue, and Max was satisfied that he didn't have to wake up to that United red every morning.
- A/N: I deleted it by accident and I managed to recover all of them but Max's, so thank goodness. - Emely
I JUST DELETED THE PREFERENCE. And I forgot to save it. Oh. My. God. - Emely
Preference #48 - “Just Close Your Eyes…”
Siva: His big hands rested upon your eyes, just to make sure that you didn’t find a way to peek. You tried persuading him into tell you the marvelous surprise he said he had planned, but he wasn’t giving in. “Just a bit longer, now. Wait a second, darling.” After a few moments of Siva’s shuffling, he stopped and turned to you. “Open your eyes, love.” In the kitchen of your home, a cooked dinner was prepared, welcoming you from your tired day at work. “Seev…” “It’s for you, love, since you’ve been to stressed lately.
Jay: “Trust me, alright?” You nodded, and reluctantly shut your eyes. Jay let out a shaky breath, before soon his lips were set on your yours. You were taken back a bit - it was the first kiss of your month-old relationship, but as the kiss continued, you let loose. Kissing back, Jay smiled, and his hands found your hips. You ran your fingers through the mop of curls on his head and he pulled back with a grin on his face. “You trust me?” “Of course, I do.” And another kiss was shared.
Nathan: “…Rest for a bit.” Nathan swallowed your exhausted figure in his arms, burying his face in your neck and rubbing his hands up and down your back. “You’ve been working too hard on your studies.” He noticed how you’ve changed - instead of accepting his offers to head out, you’d reject them and instead bury yourself in your studying for your finals. And he got a little fed up. “You need to rest. I’ll be right here, love.” His hand continues to work their way up and down your back, soothing you into a restful sleep.
Tom: “I won’t let anything hurt my girl.” Cuddled on the couch, Thomas let you bury yourself into his side, hiding your eyes from the horror movie on the screen. “It’s almost over, babe. Just keep your eyes shut.” It was his idea to watch the film, though he knew you would easily become frightened. “You’re a dick, Tom.” “Why, because I wanted to watch a horror movie?” You sat up to give him a cold stare, but you once again buried yourself because of the scene of the movie. “You’re so cute, love.”
Max: “…and breathe, alright? I know you aren’t a fan of these things.” Max kissed your forehead and grabbed your hand, holding it tightly in his. He opened the door, letting the cold December air hit your faces before stepping out into the frenzy of paparazzi. The flashing lights, the people demanding that one picture of you, and claustrophobia - everything about the situation bothered you. Grasping your hand a little tighter, Max demanded that everyone move back. “She doesn’t like this, alright mates? So back off and give her some room.”
Song: Kiss You Inside Out by Hedley - this is actually my favorite song at the moment so I did a preference around this one - Emely
I am officially ruled the Queen Procrastinator. Because why? Because I am such a slacker, honestly. So um, I have preferences done. And I’ve also noticed that some people have done preferences on song lyrics, so I did one based on a song. I was considering maybe doing one on another song, so I will keep shuffling through my playlists in hopes of finding inspiration. I will make up for my lack of writing by writing nonstop this week - except for Wednesday, because I’m actually going to a concert on Wednesday. So, I AM DETERMINED TO WRITE.
Oh God, I’m having so many George Shelley, Nathan Sykes and Harry Styles feels right now. UK: 3 US: 0… More proof I was born in the wrong country. - Max
I really like your preference, but I’ll have to talk to the other girls about having you co-own. Hopefully I can get back to you in a few days. - Max
Haha, well people have their opinions, but I honestly doubt that they’re anything close to gay. Sure they have their ship name, Jaythan, but it’s just a simple bromance. - Max
Hey guys! I’m so so so so sorry that I haven’t been on, but my iPod broke, my phone got taken away, and my laptop is a piece of poop, plus my practice schedule is changing non-stop, so it’s super hard for me to get on. I’m super busy this entire week, but on Saturday I’m absolutely free except for being a DD for my mum’s Christmas party. Expect some preferences on Saturday! And if I don’t get any done I give you guys permission to absolutely rattle me. I’ve got my stuff planned out so I’ll hopefully have at least two, possibly three. Thanks for being patient with me! - Max
- Nathan: The two of you cuddle under a blanket and chat. Nathan keeps checking to make sure you're comfortable since he knows you do not like riding on planes, especially because of the turbulence.
- Jay: You and Jay take turns playing pranks on Kevin, the band's bodyguard. You guys even managed to convince the flight attendant to help with one of your pranks!
- Tom: Tom is filming part of the flip for the upcoming WantedWednesday on the plane ride to Australia. "…And here is my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N. Say hi to the fans, love." You blush and cover your face. "Aww she's a little shy, isn't she TWFanmily?"
- Max: The both of you managed to fall asleep once the flight took off. You woke up to find Max's arm wrapped around you. You smile and lace your fingers with Max's, falling back asleep.
- Siva: You watch movies on Seev's laptop the entire time. Siva lets you pick the movies that you watch; he doesn't care what he is watching as long as he is watching it with you.
- A/N: not sure if like a couple of these, but I really like Max's and Nathan's - Ann-Marie
I have created a master list of all the preferences that have been written so far, you can find it here. If you don’t see one on the list that you would like one of us to do, please request it.
I also plan on posting some more preferences in the next few days, here are some upcoming ones that I plan on writing:
-You Pick Him Up From The Airport
-You Surprise Him On Tour
-He Surprises You At A Fashion Show
-What He Does When You’re Sick
-What The Two Of You Do While On The Plane